Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The purse and books

So, the purse is now 2 rows shy of being half done. Hopefully I get some time to work on it tonight. Ideally I'll get it 2/3 done and can finish it tomorrow or Friday.

I ordered a book from Amazon that has awesome knit wire and bead napkin holders. I can't wait to get the book and give those a try. I'm sensing a trip to Michael's in my future for some beading wire and 4mm beads for it.

I really need to start making jewelry again. It's so much faster then knitting or crocheting. I just need some inspiration. I think the problem is that when I made jewelry a lot, it wasn't just me making it. My roommates did it too, so it would be all of us working on stuff, which is just way more fun than one person doing it by themselves. Oh well, maybe I'll buckle down and do it this weekend.

And finally, all of this crafting is seriously cutting into my reading time. I've been reading the same book for over a week (which is really unheard of for me!). I really need to finish it, I have so many books on my bookshelf that I want to read, but I just don't have enough hours in the day!

That's all for now. Hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment