Monday, July 27, 2009

Long day

It was a long day today. I woke up this morning and my mom immediately came into my room and said she needed to go to the hospital. This from the woman who NEVER wants to go to the hospital. So, off to the hospital we went. She was having chest pains, but they thing it's muscular instead of cardiac, which is good. Nevertheless, they're keeping her overnight, so in the AM it's back to the hospital I go (hopefully only for a short time). But, I managed to read about half of my book and get some knitting done, so that's good. She actually got some crocheting and reading done as well once she started to feel better (about 2 hours after we got there), so we were both pretty much bored out of our minds for most of the day.

But, I had my first Etsy sale today. I got home and saw that, so that was nice. It was a pair of beaded bobby pins, so I wrapped that pair up and made another pair to relist in my store. Have to go to the post office before the hospital.

And on that note, I'm going to bed. It was a long day and I'm tired.

1 comment:

  1. I love these bobbie pins. just the right amount of accent.

    ReplyDelete